About Kindred Parents
Kindred Parents is an open door studio and boutique nestled within the charming Port Hope community. Boasting a newly renovated and redecorated space at 100 Peter Street, the Kindred Parents facility includes an activity studio and drop-in play space; geared towards families with children of all ages. Kindred Parents offers a variety of quality programs and services to children and caregivers that focus upon learning, connecting, and having fun as a family.
Studio & Open-Play Terms and Conditions
- Shoes and Footwear. No outdoor shoes are permitted in the studio or open-play space. Children may wear socks or have bare feet.
- Outside Food and Beverages. We have coffee, tea, and water available, although feel free to bring your own snacks and beverages for your child to enjoy, being mindful of common allergens that may pose a risk to others using the space.
- We would greatly appreciate keeping KP a nut free facility due to everyday visitors having allergies. Should you have any allergies, please inform our team, so that we can better serve you and your family.
- Please call in advance to cancel your class and request a makeup class. Eligibility for a makeup class is only extended if cancellation is made a minimum of 4 hours before class begins . Applicable for programs, individual classes and workshops.
- Kindred Parents is not responsible for items lost, stolen or damaged while on our property, for any reason. If you have lost an item, please inform one of our staff. Found items will be kept on location for a maximum of 2 months, after which they will be donated.
- Media Release. Occasionally, Kindred Parents will use photographs, as well as video and audio recordings, in our training, marketing and promotional programs. As a member or visitor to our studio, you may opt out of allowing Kindred Parents to use these photographs and recordings of you or your family. If you do not wish for your child or your family to be photographed or recorded, please specify on your Studio Registration Form or inform a staff member.
- All purchases of classes and memberships are final. No refunds, transfers or credits.
- Returns and Refunds. Products may be returned within 7 days of the original purchase date for a full refund or within 14 days of the original purchase date for exchange or store credit, provided that all items remain in good condition with all of the original tags and packaging. Used, worn, or opened products will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Due to the nature of such products, all clearance items, and personal care or household products will be marked as final sale. While our policies are firm, we will do everything we can to work with you and make sure that your experience with us positive.